Galvanized beam-end connectors
For connecting horizontal and vertical timbers.
Lateral bolts and screw are located inside the wood.
Secure connection that can be tightened at any time. Design ST37,
with and without dowel possible complete fittings consists of Simplex bolt, dowel rod with hole and washer compliant with
- DIN 1052
- with half rod dowel
- M12 x 60 mm, M12 x 90 mm,
- M16 x 60 mm, M16 x 90 mm
- with full rod dowel
- M16 x 100 mm
- M20 x 100 mm
Nuts and bolts in special sizes
- Construction bolts with hexagonal nuts DIN 601, S235 galvanized, M10 - M36
- Wood bolts DIN 571, S235 galvanized, thickness 12 - 24mm
- Washers DIN 1052 and DIN 440, each S235 galvanized,
Interim sized possible at any time
- In addition to our standard dimensions we manufacture to order
in S235, S355 and S460, each galvanized or untreated, and in V2A und V4A.
- Thread thicknesses up to M64 are possible
- Round/rectangular washers in all sizes/thicknesses, interior and exterior diameters
Please ask us about special bolts and/or washers